Wonju Social Welfare Center
Wonju Social Welfare Center was founded on Christian faith to provide social service to those in need and to embrace professionalism in social welfare.
P.E. CommitteeMuak Dormitory 4 B1
- Provides medical assistance to the disabled ( Operates dispensary, and provides physical therapy, speech therapy and operation treatment)
- Provides education on the disabled (For children)
Career Training Service
- Career Training service for the disabled for economic independence.
Social Psychology Service
- Social Psychology Rehabilitation service to encourage social participation
- Operates psychological treatment, daycare center
- Provides support for recreational activities.
- Operates fitness center, Hobby classes
Information Support & Sign Language
- Provides information on the disabled,
- Runs library and IT education classes
Community Resource Assistance
- Runs volunteer training workshops
Faculty & Staff
|등록된 정보가 없습니다.|